- I have been in Weight Watchers a total of 5 times. Great program, not always in my budget, and I found myself staying with in the points, however, I only lost 12 pounds ever!
- I have tried Atkins, helped with my blood sugar, but I am not a big meat eater, and got bored.
- I have tried South Beach, pretty good, but never was serious.
- I have tried The HcG diet, sure I lost weight anyone would eating 500 calories a day. Plus the hormone made me break out with dark pigment spots on my face. Oh, Hell no!
- Not eating. Does not work by the way.
I am a hypocrite too. I am not stupid. I read a ton on health and wellness. Dr. Oz, he is my man! I love herbal remedies and am semi-educated on the use of herbs, essential oils, vitamins and the like. I "get" the human body. My sister teases me and says "every time I come over to your house, you always have good food, why are you so heavy?" or something along that line. Well, probably because I do not eat all the good food. For example today. Oh, and for the record, I start tomorrow.
What I have fed my mouth today:
Mornings start with a nice ice filled glass of Diet Pepsi and a cigarette, every day. (Habitual to say the least)
I ate a Totinos frozen pizza about 11:30 with more Diet Pepsi. Diet Pepsi is one of my addictions. I will crave this before I crave food, or a smoke. I kill a twelve pack a day. Gross I know.
I then put about 20 Dove chocolate covered almonds into the mix. Not norm for me, candy and sweets do not come into play until it is time for "EUNICE" to rear her wicked, nasty head. EUNICE is my pet name for that time for the month.
Dinner will be a 3 ounce pork chop, about a cup and half of mashed potatoes, and two cups of green beans. That is it for my day. If I get the munchies, I may eat some popcorn or salsa and chips.
Yeah, really a healthy way to live don't you think?
Alright enough of the negative, how about some positive? Let's look at my plan for getting better!
Tomorrow begins the "official" day. I will begin the process of clearing out the crap in my body, and replacing it with health.
Here are some of the things that inspire me: